Saturday, November 29, 2008

Love is in the Air

Something about this time of year brings out the love in everyone.... well at least a big handful of couples I know. So here is a little tribute to all of those celebrating their anniversaries right now. Congratulations, you're a great example to Love's Possibilities...



Happy 5th Anniversary Chad and Ashley!


Happy 1st Anniversary Kelli and Doug!


Happy 2nd Anniversary Jenny and Skyler! 


Happy 5th Anniversary Laura and D-Dally!


Happy 6th Anniversary Rebecca and Jared!


Happy 2nd Anniversary Sarah and Tom!
(sorry guys, I don't have a wedding picture of you)


Happy 2nd Anniversary Sissy and Adam!


9 comments:

laura said...

Thanks Mary! You and your sister look so much alike!

Cheryl said...

wow- love was in the air- great post Mary

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the shout out. You know quite the handful of us! I know that at least three of us are even on the very same day - 11/22! Crazy Love ;)

Heather said...

Wow! November in AZ is obviously a good time to get married.

Anonymous said...

You are so stinkin cut efor doin this! Thanks Mare Balls!!

A Momma said...

Our 5th anniversary is coming up on the 22nd. Time sure does fly when you are in love!

A Momma said...

Um, I'm getting a little ahead of myself. I had a case of mommy brain when I said we've been married for 5 years. I meant 4. And I just figured it out a day and a half after I made my comment.

laura said...

That is crazy Susan's dad was your Bishop! I remember her saying her dad was Bishop. I just got back from her funeral. It was very sad but good. She was the only girl with four brothers! So sad!!

laura said...

Your Christmas card is way cute!!